- Make Your Online Portfolio Stand Out You’ve assembled all your best work in an online portfolio, but is that site getting you noticed? Taking great pictures is not enough sometimes. Your portfolio is on line to showcase your career, it should be creatively appealing but also concise, focused and easily found through the clutter of the internet. FashionPhotographyBlog.com invited Julian Dormon, the founder of BigBlackBag to…
- How To Deal With Copyright Infringement Per Zennstrom shares his experience with handling copyright infringement & shows how to deal with intellectual property (IP) infringement in the real world.
- Photography Tutorial: Intro Into Exposure Good morning, FashionPhotographyBlog.com readers! Welcome back to our brief intro to photography. Last post we talked about the camera basics. In this post we are going to going to talk about how to set up your exposure correctly. So let’s jump right in.
- Why Photographers Need To Adapt To Overcome Change One of the more interesting (and terrifying) aspects of working as a photographer in today’s era is change, and the relentless speed of change. Change is something that we all are exposed to and I’d like to take a moment to expand on that point in this post.
- Per Zennstrom’s Fashion Photography Tips Today, we have a video by, Berlin-based fashion photographer, Per Zennstrom on FPBlog. In this video, Berlin fashion photographer, Per Zennstrom shares his experiences as a fashion photographer as well as providing some answers to questions.
- Reaching Out To Modeling Agencies Hey FashionPhotographyBlog.com readers! Here’s a crash course in testing with agency models. First, you have to have the type of images an agent would like to see. Agencies like to see clean photos:
- Mastering The Photographic Workflow Alana Tyler Slutsky shares with the readers of FashionPhotographyBlog.com, the processes she goes through in her workflow. After revealing her tips for working with agency models, Alana explains that there are two types of workflow that photographers should pay attention to. In this article she will be discussing the photographic workflow process. The stage is yours Alana!
- Fashion Photography Lighting Is Overrated We have a post by fashion photographer, Per Zennstrom on FPBlog. Per shares his thoughts about lighting & how dramatic affects can be created through simple techniques & understanding lighting basics. Let’s not keep you waiting! Here’s Per…